Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Immaculate

This is why Al Gore invented the internet.

homer.swf homer.swf

HAHAHAAHAA

What the hell? Seriously...

Most random thing I've seen in awhile. Good job.

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Total fucking bs.

Normally I wouldn't be this nasty. But elements of this are BLATANT rip-offs of Edmund Mcmillen's work (the pre-loader, with the dead baby and the heart that looks exactly like it came from his movie about the cat).

Dumb collab anyway. This reeks of gotho-kid faggotry. You could have at least credited Edmund with inspiring this.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

HELL YEAH

Fuck that asshole and his shitty site with it's shitty name!

Viva la revolution!

On The Moon (episode 3) On The Moon (episode 3)

Hmm

Never found any of the Weebl stuff funny. And I don't get why everyone eats it up. Decent artwork though I'll give it that.

Mexican PinkVisor CarRide Mexican PinkVisor CarRide

BURRRITO!!!

HAHA GENIUS THAT IS INSANITY. or is that INSANITY THAT IS GENIUS? Oh well all I know is everyone who doesn't like this movie on account of being mexican can ride their flat-tired mud-splattered mo-ped back across the border. ARIIIIIBAAAA!

Leave It To Bush #001 Leave It To Bush #001

HAHA! NICE

Great job dude, you'd be hard-pressed to find better audio work in another flash movie.

And to address those who are wondering when Bush said "PASSIONATE BUTT SEX", he most likely didn't. Ken probably clipped each single word from other audio bytes and then edited it together.

Tribute To Ma Boys Tribute To Ma Boys

Im speechless....

Look, I could write a fucking book about what is wrong with this movie. So instead I'll just say the following:

Why did that entire rap song sound like it was whispered so that the guy's mom wouldn't hear it in the next room?

ClownORound responds:

Oh nuh uh, you did NOT just bring mah mama into dis. Ima have mah boys Busta Cap an Timothy Tugboat come an hunt chu down, an dey got a real likin fo whiteboy ass. Yah you heard me, juicy b-hole lovin is where DsB is at.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

What the hell was that?

That wasn't a game. It was a serious of pretty pre-rendered cinematics, and then you get to kill one enemy. That is such complete BULLSHIT. This doesn't deserve it's score. the only reason it has such a high score and people like it is because NG is overrun with morons who like purty moving pictures.

I would have loved this if it was actually the complete game. Instead this is just a bad joke.

wtf. you starin at? wtf. you starin at?

What the hell

this has a score of above 3? I'm sorry guys, but this needs alot of work. The only thing i liked was the tank firing in the background, everything else was really poor. Don't take that as an insult cause I dont mean it as one, I just mean you need to practice a bit more.

There's hundreds of games out there on NG that are way better than this movie and have a way lower score. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE STOP RATING FLASH MOVIES SO HIGH.