Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Nice english

Game of urgent shooting action very good!
Nice that graphics of detail, and also adding much of the sound clips!
For hours played I game like one this!

Jelly Towers Jelly Towers

Hmm

I liked this game better when it was called "World of Goo".

Was it really that hard to think up an original idea?
I mean even the art style is the same.... :(

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Great art and code

A few issues with gameplay though.

-Gameplay was slow (though I'll cut you alot of slack with this one cause I can tell it's just the browser slowing it down... I run into this alot myself :( "such a sadness" as David Lynch might say...)
-First level seemed a bit monotonous. Would have liked to have seen different types of enemy pirates (or at least some more varied AI)
-1st boss was super easy.
-Bullets travelled too slow. I hardly used the gun because of this.
-I felt that dying should not start you back at the VERY beginning of the game. For this reason I quit before beating the final boss.

All in all an impressive submission! Felt like playing a pirate edition of Castle Crashers, which was neat although derivative. Artwork was exceptional, but i'd like to see Ansel develop his own identity though. This looks almost exactly like Dan Paladin's art.
BomToons: You are a fucking machine for coding that in just a week. Not a tech marvel or anything, but you deserve major props for coding that in such a short time. I happen to like simple and to the point programming (fancy physics which don't serve gameplay are the Actionscript equivalent of masturbation).

Could have been more cohesive but I loved the mix of 2d combat and Z depth ranged combat.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

A few issues

1. Not innovative. A throw-back to old games.
Does not bring anything new to the table such as your other work like "tri-achnid" or "aether".
2. not much to it. gets boring after about 4 minutes.
3. pretty tiny and hard to see.
4. text+layout looks like a programmer debug setup...

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Um..............

The concept is a total rip-off of an Adult Swim game...

Crappy graphics too. Marginally fun which is why I gave you a 5. But jesus get your own concept.

The C word The C word

disgusting, low-brow, purile, and unredemptive.

In otherwords a micro-masterpiece. I'm glad to see Florian making BitmapData() object his bitch (the blood that sticks around on the ground, for you philistines). It is also good to see Ed's flair for surreal repulsive anatomical correctness and macabre indulgences again.

ROFL-points for "The Woodsman" power-up.

Oh and I like the review a few reviews back where the guy spells "disease", "desease". Godspeed you good sir in your valiant efforts at learning this fine language of ours.

intrusion intrusion

well-coded, semi-fun, bad graphics

love the rag-dolls. the gameplay is a bit dull but at least the code is pretty polished. the graphics are really grainy (should have used bitmap smoothing).

Fairy Fanatic Fairy Fanatic

simple but fun!

I love how it gets more frenzied as you progress.

AmyMation responds:

Thanks for the review, check out my other stuff

Doeo! Doeo!

well put together

good production. novel concept.

I'm sorry but I cant help feeling that Flash game design is quickly degnerating though. this almost felt like something for toddlers or people who have suffered brain injuries. I dont mean that in a spiteful way, im just saying this seemed almost unsettlingly simple.

Speck Oppression Speck Oppression

Fun stuff

I'm usually not a big fan of simple puzzle games. But alot of thought and effort clearly went into this and it's pretty fun to play.

I liked the graphics too. BitmapData is fun eh? :D

Komix responds:

thanks

yeah, every working with it is extreme fun :-D