Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Immaculate

This is why Al Gore invented the internet.

homer.swf homer.swf

HAHAHAAHAA

What the hell? Seriously...

Most random thing I've seen in awhile. Good job.

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Total fucking bs.

Normally I wouldn't be this nasty. But elements of this are BLATANT rip-offs of Edmund Mcmillen's work (the pre-loader, with the dead baby and the heart that looks exactly like it came from his movie about the cat).

Dumb collab anyway. This reeks of gotho-kid faggotry. You could have at least credited Edmund with inspiring this.

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Nice english

Game of urgent shooting action very good!
Nice that graphics of detail, and also adding much of the sound clips!
For hours played I game like one this!

Jelly Towers Jelly Towers

Hmm

I liked this game better when it was called "World of Goo".

Was it really that hard to think up an original idea?
I mean even the art style is the same.... :(

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Great art and code

A few issues with gameplay though.

-Gameplay was slow (though I'll cut you alot of slack with this one cause I can tell it's just the browser slowing it down... I run into this alot myself :( "such a sadness" as David Lynch might say...)
-First level seemed a bit monotonous. Would have liked to have seen different types of enemy pirates (or at least some more varied AI)
-1st boss was super easy.
-Bullets travelled too slow. I hardly used the gun because of this.
-I felt that dying should not start you back at the VERY beginning of the game. For this reason I quit before beating the final boss.

All in all an impressive submission! Felt like playing a pirate edition of Castle Crashers, which was neat although derivative. Artwork was exceptional, but i'd like to see Ansel develop his own identity though. This looks almost exactly like Dan Paladin's art.
BomToons: You are a fucking machine for coding that in just a week. Not a tech marvel or anything, but you deserve major props for coding that in such a short time. I happen to like simple and to the point programming (fancy physics which don't serve gameplay are the Actionscript equivalent of masturbation).

Could have been more cohesive but I loved the mix of 2d combat and Z depth ranged combat.

Flashpoint (Spurgin) Flashpoint (Spurgin)

awesome

great feeling and tone.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

very nice

great composition skills and interesting mix of electronic and traditional instruments.

Waterflame responds:

ty! :D that mix is kinda what im aiming for as my main style really :3

Angry Video Game Nerd Angry Video Game Nerd

I thought this was a tasteful portrait of Hank Hill from the thumbnail. I'm now a little disappointed... great work all around!

Good Morning Good Morning

somebody has a foot fetish

nicely done :)
good grasp of lighting and shadowing.
i like all the ambient occlusion on the wrinkles in the sheet.

Waiting Waiting

Quite possibly the hottest pair of

fictional tits I've ever seen. there's so much vibrancy and detail in the colors. looks like a real woman made of flesh and blood, with subtle human touches like faint veins and moles. an excellent work of surrealism.